- Disney-inspired scary Halloween costumes October 11, 2019
- Business as usual, but delays on custom orders! October 4, 2019
- Returned from the New Forest Fairy Festival – just! August 21, 2019
- New Forest Fairy Festival 2019 August 5, 2019
- A beautiful sunshine yellow fairy dress new in the shop June 12, 2019
Welcome to Threads of a Fairytale
Deep in the heart of the Somerset countryside, on a sacred lay-line, where the echoes of festival drum-beats can be heard; a theatrical collection of steampunk, faerie, bohemian and gothic clothing is created ready to send out to all free spirited people across the land.
I try to be eco-concious in this clothing industry, so I hunt out quality luxury vintage or pre-loved fabrics and re-work them to make new garments. Although I may follow similar trains of thought, I don’t use patterns; developing each garment organically, so every outfit is completely unique , handmade and one of a kind. No-one else will own one like it.