- New video about making the lilac fairy dress February 18, 2019
- Too late for Happy New Year?! February 16, 2019
- A pink floral dress new in the shop September 28, 2018
- Postage delay apologies July 6, 2018
- Behind the scenes – making a raggedy fairytale pirate pastel goth fairy dress! May 1, 2018
Welcome to Threads of a Fairytale
Deep in the heart of the Somerset countryside, on a sacred lay-line, where the echoes of festival drum-beats can be heard; a theatrical collection of steampunk, faerie, bohemian and gothic clothing is created ready to send out to all free spirited people across the land.
I try to be eco-concious in this clothing industry, so I hunt out quality luxury vintage or pre-loved fabrics and re-work them to make new garments. Although I may follow similar trains of thought, I don’t use patterns; developing each garment organically, so every outfit is completely unique , handmade and one of a kind. No-one else will own one like it.