- How to be comfortable and stylish at the same time! – Choosing outfits for working from home. July 8, 2020
- There’s always one! (The Silk Fairy clothing collection) July 2, 2020
- New Forest Fairy Festival Fairy Door Competition June 10, 2020
- Behind the scenes at a photo-shoot May 20, 2020
- Bright pink silk fairy skirt May 19, 2020
Welcome to Threads of a Fairytale
Deep in the heart of the Somerset countryside, on a sacred lay-line, where the echoes of festival drum-beats can be heard; a theatrical collection of steampunk, faerie, bohemian and gothic clothing is created ready to send out to all free spirited people across the land.
I try to be eco-concious in this clothing industry, so I hunt out quality luxury vintage or pre-loved fabrics and re-work them to make new garments. Although I may follow similar trains of thought, I don’t use patterns; developing each garment organically, so every outfit is completely unique , handmade and one of a kind. No-one else will own one like it.