- Exciting news – children’s clothes are back for sale online + their shop has a new name! October 13, 2017
- How I made the woodland fairy wedding dress September 21, 2017
- A bit of a hoo-ha over cultural appropriation in fashion September 4, 2017
- Time for a little break! August 23, 2017
- The New Forest Fairy Festival 2017 August 9, 2017
Welcome to Threads of a Fairytale
Deep in the heart of the Somerset countryside, on a sacred lay-line, where the echoes of festival drum-beats can be heard; a theatrical collection of steampunk, faerie, bohemian and gothic clothing is created ready to send out to all free spirited people across the land.
I try to be eco-concious in this clothing industry, so I hunt out quality luxury vintage or pre-loved fabrics and re-work them to make new garments. Although I may follow similar trains of thought, I don’t use patterns; developing each garment organically, so every outfit is completely unique , handmade and one of a kind. No-one else will own one like it.